THE FOUNDATION IS AN INDEPENDENT CHARITABLE TRUST OFFERING FUND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Since 2001 we have been attracting private sector and corporate funding for conservation in New Zealand. We offer prudent fund management, transparency, assurance and accountability for those looking to invest private money in New Zealand’s natural heritage.
We do this by:
- providing a donation platform for conservation projects so that these projects can connect with donors.
- giving charitable tax status to donated funds.
- administering donations so that the conservation projects can get on with their job of saving species.
- holding and investing donated monies, which are distributed to New Zealand based conservation projects that meet our investment criteria.
- independently reporting on the outcomes achieved.
Our approach emphasises honesty and integrity, astute investment and financial accountability.
We manage funds strictly in accordance with our published Statement of Investment Priorities and Outcomes.
The Foundation’s services offer complete separation between philanthropic and private sector funding and the New Zealand Government’s expenditure on conservation.